Love Hate

0


Assalamualaikum wbt...

Kerja Cik Kz kadang-kadang terlalu menarik bagi Cik Kz 
where I enjoy it so much 

But sometimes too stress till I hate it so much. Working in this department so far alhamdulillah not as busy as medical or nicu but the stress ya Allah hanya Allah yang tahu


Cik Kz enjoy working in OT where I deal with the drugs. But sometimes menakutkan as if anything happens to my patients during op sure akan a bit gelabah but nasib baik seniors really helpful 


In ICU setting where I love most besides dealing critically ill patient, drugs yang macam-macam as well as with ventilators. Menarik and I love it most, so far la..


CME which I hate most. hahahaa. well super duper tired if there is cme sebabnya semua orang kena menjawab. Alhamdulillah I've done my part but not sure if ada next cycle kan. If ada memang pengsan la..


Oncall OT, oncall ICU or peri macam-macam oncall ada but towards the end it teach me a lot. anaesthesiology so far for me the second best department after o&g. do i need to consider to stay in this department? need to think more la kot..heee...

Till then, 
wassalam...

esok oncall lagi..yahooo!!! 
(T___T)

0 Response to "Love Hate"

Post a Comment