What A Day..
Labels: Life
0
Assalamualaikum wbt..
Today (Monday : 19/7/2010)
was a very long day for me
Long ward round with Dr. Girish (lenguh kaki)
Long case presentation with Dr. Jacob
The theory classes seem to be very long (sleepy)
I'm totally tired
Yes, I am
I managed to buy the tickets (alhamdulillah)
The tuna subway (tapaw) for supper.. :)
Broke my fast at Subway
Ate the rosted chicken (yummylicious)
I forced (manja-manja je) Cik Seti
to buy me a tuna subway (yay!)
Reached home by 10 pm
Tired
Exhausted
Headache
Shivering
Feels like going to get a fever
Needs to take the prophylaxis
A paracetamol
But then,
I don't have any stock with me (pity me)
So,
BERTAHAN!!!!
Apakah kemerepekan ini
Are you tension??
Maybe..
But maybe because
I overly push myself
Hypoglycemic dan hyponatremic
I guess
Its getting better..
(alhamdulillah)
Rehat
Rehat
REHAT!!!!
Till then..
wassalam...


0 Response to "What A Day.."
Post a Comment